KYC Toolbox Application Notes for the Assessment of KYC Files
Procedure to Assess a KYC File
- In the tab "KYC Files / Details" with the button "ASSESS KYC FILE" , the final risk categorization per customer will be done and a report will be generated the stored* in the KYC File.
- As soon as this risk assessment has been done, an approval report appears in the KYC Fﬁle (top "folder").
- The status is changed to Assessed. The status "Assessed" can only be assigned by the system by concluding the counterparty with the risk assessment.
- It is possible to change the status between "to be processed" and "to be assessed" manually.
- «to be processed» This status is shown if different steps such as KYC Check, Verification, Video Identification etc. are needed to be performed for an entity.
- «to be assessed» If the status is changed to «to be assessed», the contract group is ready for the risk assessment.
- In the tab "KYC Files", you can filter according to these status.
Costs for Assess KYC File
The functionality Assess KYC File is totally free for Toolbox users.