Updates in your KYC Toolbox from 27.07.2021
ADDITIONAL SEARCH CRITERIA / FILTER
NEW We are pleased to announce that a frequently requested feature is now available in the Toolbox. With the advanced filter criteria, you are now able to filter your client base specifically and list only those with sanctions, PEP or an indication of crime. The filters can be activated at any time under "Relations / List".
- Sanctions: e.g. UN, EU, SECO, OFAC, etc.
- PEP: Persons who are or have been entrusted with leading public functions abroad (politically exposed persons) in accordance with Art. 2a para. 1 AMLA
- CH-PEP: Persons who are or have been entrusted with leading public functions at national level in politics, administration, the military and the judiciary in Switzerland, as well as members of the board of directors or management of state-owned enterprises of national importance (domestic politically exposed persons) in accordance with Art. 2a para. 1 lit. b MLA
- Foreign PEP: Foreign PEPs pursuant to Art. 2a para. 1 lit. a AMLA
- INT-PEP: Persons who are or have been entrusted with a special function by an intergovernmental organisation or international sports federations in accordance with Art. 2a Para. 1 lit. c MLA
- CTRL-ORG: Legal entity (organisation) which is ultimately controlled directly or indirectly by a PEP within the meaning of Art. 2a Para. 3 MLA.
- PEP-RCA: Relatives or related persons of a PEP within the meaning of Art. 2a Para. 2 MLA.
- CRIME: Persons with a connection to criminal acts according to Art. 305bis StGB, Art. 260ter StGB (criminal organization) or Art. 260quinquies (financing of terrorism)
More details about the KYC Records and risk criteria are available on our website.