KYC Toolbox Application Notes for MRZ ChecksThe MRZ Check is used to check an ID or passport copy uploaded into the Toolbox.
Procedure of the MRZ Check
- There are two possibilities to execute an MRZ check
- The upload service can be used to send the customer a request to upload a copy of an ID card. Only scanned documents are accepted by the Toolbox. Photos can cannot be processed.
- Or identification documents can be uploaded into the Toolbox via Self-Upload.
- As soon as the copy of the ID or passport has been uploaded and stored in the KYC File, an MRZ check is performed.
- The last uploaded document is always used for this check.
- The report is stored directly in the KYC File.
- This check determines whether the Machine Readable Zone is readable in the uploaded ID or passport copy (no authentication).
Costs MRZ Check
The MRZ Check costs 5 coins.