KYC Toolbox Application Notes for Online Identification
Procedure for the Online Identification
- The e-mail address and the mobile number of the customer are required.
- Click on the "Online Identification" button to open an e-mail editor window with an e-mail text suggestion. This editor can be used to adjust the text and send the e-mail to the customer. It is important to ensure that the link is not deleted from the e-mail text. Should this happen accidentally, the window can be closed and re-opened (click on Online Identification).
- By clicking on "Send", the invitation for the identification process is sent to the entity.
- The Online Identification Service is performed by a third party.
- After successful online identification, the interview documents are stored directly in the respective KYC file.
Advice for using Online Identification
- General information validity invitation link: 7 days from invitation
- Country list: List of supported Identiﬁcation Documents
- Automate triggering: API documentation
- Languages: German, English, French, Italian
Costs for the Online Identification
The costs for the online identification will be calculated in CHF according to the needed volume.