KYC Toolbox Application Notes for Verify RiskIf hits have been found with "Check Risk", they can be veriﬁed with this function.
Procedure to verify risks
- Click on "Verify Risks" to check these hits.
- The hits are shown directly in the Toolbox.
- With the black arrow in front of the numbering of the respective hit, the details per hit can be shown.
- Comments can be added for each potential hit. With a click on "add comment". These comments are saved* and integrated into the report.
- The risk categories are shown. Move your mouse over the risk categorization to see the explanations.
- The evaluation of the individual hits is carried out by assessment (before the respective names).
- TP: True Positive
- FP: False Positive
- Click on "Close Veriﬁcation" to create and save the report in the Toolbox and the KYC Fle.*
- Optionally you can add a comment.
- Click on "Cancel" to cancel the verification. With a click on "Close" the verification is finalized and a Report is created and stored in the KYC File.*
Costs Verify Risks
A verification can be performed unlimited times per entity. In any case, no further coins are deducted.* The costs of 6 coins are already deducted when the KYC file is created.